on 3/27/01 9:57 AM, "Vincent Massol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes. My name is Vincent, although Victor is also a nice name ... :)

Ok, I wrote vincent and then say victor in another email and changed it to
that...sigh...

> OK ... sigh .... If you have ideas, they are welcome ...

I like:

JTwoEEUnit
JToEEUnit
JTooEEUnit

Those might be to close.

There is always the acronym approach...

    Java Enterprise Unit Test Framework
    JEUTF

I also like creative non-descriptive names:

        Ducky

and my favorite of all:

UnitTestingSystemForSunOverHypedMarketingBuzzwords

:-)

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous