Hi Jon,

A name change is a significant event in the life of a project. Could we formally ask
Sun if they see a problem with J2EEUnit keeping its name? The address is:

Sun Trademarks & Brands Department
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
901 San Antonio Road, MS-PAL01-521
Palo Alto, CA 94303

Fax: (650) 336-6623
Group Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If Sun's Trademarks & Brands Department sees a problem with the J2EEUnit label then at
least we would know where we stand. Any objections/comments? Ceki