"Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 15 Dec 2001, Kevin A. Burton - burtonator wrote:
>

> > Perhaps.
> >
> > It might be a good idea to have a default recommendation or a global standard.
> >
> > ... anyway...
> >

> The most entertaining flamewars I've ever seen are atempts to gain
> consensus on whether to use tabs or not, and then how many characters an
> indent is :-).

I think this is strong advantage of python... indentation is important.

It made me sick at first but really makes sense in the long term.

Kevin

--
Kevin A. Burton ( [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
        Jabber - [EMAIL PROTECTED],  Web - http://relativity.yi.org/

The unconstitutional government, for the corporation, by the corporation, must be
overthrown!