On 12/27/01 7:51 PM, "Rob Oxspring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

This is good.  I think monthly would be great to start.  You write up ant
and commons, I'll do Velocity and I'll solicit something from the other
groups.  If there is nothing to report, then there is nothing to report.  No
biggie.  We'll see how the first one goes, and tweak as we go along.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting