At 10:44 04.01.2002 +0000, you wrote:
> [...]

People who repeatedly forget to type "this" represent a minority and
should perhaps look to exercise a different profession. The problem
with

public void setSomething(Object something){
  this.something = something;
}

is

public void setSomethingComplicated(Object sometingComplicateed){
  this.somethingComplicated = somethingComplicated;
}

--
Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch