Yes.  I have been thinking that Exchange needs an OSS competitor.  I can
plug in WebDAV support and then right some plugins for Outlook and
voila, the user would never know the difference.

How's that for reducing TCO?

Welcome to Jakarta BTW.  Having done the whole writing Excel Files in
Unix thing (BIFF4 back in 1992!), I respect what you have done!

Scott

.html
                        - fix java generics!

vote. -Ambassador Kosh