My goal is NOT to target other developers.  My goal is to target users
that *HAVE* to have exchange because they:
1) *HAVE* to use Outlook.
2) *HAVE* to have real groupware capabilities (calendaring, etc.)
3) Refuse to give up Outlook for a web-based impl.

The users will change if they don't know that the change happened.  Then
things like Evolution and other clients can plug into an OSS impl.

Scott