apart Fujitsu, did you ever see these corps in oss ?

As usually Sun take the bad decision, at the bad moment.

.NET/C# is emerging and try to attract OSS talents.

They feel they are strong enough today to have to continue
with oss community and that only majors firms will give
them the necessary user base.

What will be the next step ? Make you pay JDK ?

Did they decive us ? May be ?

May be it's really time to see if the next standards
(for oss) should came from jcp, or from more open groups ?

I was just thinking about log4j case, which is an excellent
piece of code but wasn't use in latest jdk.

But you know what ? People use log4j because it came from
Apache and is synonim of quality.

So who should decide of next standards and apis for oss ?
w3c, ASF, exolab, enhydra but certainly no more jcp.

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (. .)