> A complete readme, giving pointers to download your own lawful
version
> of jaxp.jar, would also include how to live without jaxp.jar, if this
is
> possible.

Sorry if this is off on a tangent, but if you're just looking for an
implementation of the javax.xml.parsers and javax.xml.transform
packages (i.e., JAXP) that's under the Apache license, you need look no
further than:

    http://xml.apache.org/commons/#external

IANAL, and I have no idea how this corresponds to usage of the JAXP
specification, but it seems pretty clear that this is an implementation
 of JAXP that's under the Apache license...

Xalan and soon Xerces will be using the xml-apis.jar that's included in
the xml-commons distro as their checked-in and redistributed copies of
DOM, SAX, and JAXP.  Jakarta projects are of course welcome to steal
our code too.

> Wouldn't it be great if there was a BMW 530 in my garage when I wake
up
tomorrow?

Make mine a 1988 M6; either in black or the version of cimmaron red
they used to have.  Most beautiful car I can remember, aside from an M1
(which would be in Motorsport colors, of course!).

=====
- Shane

<eof aka="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
 .sig="Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas." />