On 3/21/02 7:19 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please tell me you committed them back to site.vsl?

No...  The .xsl was derived from Jon's .vsl (for Anakia) but missed a few
small things.    Since DVSL uses  a declarative matching style like XSL, the
.dvsl was cribbed from the .xsl  (simple replacement of some of the pointy
stuff...).  The .xsl didn't produce the same output as the .vsl, so I fixed
that in the .dvsl.

geir