On 3/21/02 5:20 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Berin Loritsch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 22/03/2002 08:13:31 AM:

Actually, I took site.xsl as the basis for the site.dvsl that is in the dvsl
project.  It was so easy to do.

Also it fixed a few things that craig left out via copy() :)

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting

Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and talent