Costin,

I think you have done a pretty good job on the log4j wrapper. However,
I am pretty stretched out as it is, so I can't really help with something
I don't particularly like. Besides, if people find commons-logging really
useful
they will build a community around it. What I say or think won't matter.

--
Ceki
My link of the month: http://java.sun.com/aboutJava/standardization/