On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:

| One more thing, come up with a more creative name. :-)
|
| The whole FooBar4J thing is tired IMHO.

May I say that the whole Jakarta naming scheme is really tired, imho. What
does "Velocity" do? What does "Tomcat" do? What does any of these stupid
names do?? log4j does _at least_ give you a definite clue of what to
expect from the package.

"Creative names".. Well.. This isn't a fashion school or something. It's
hardcore coding. And I'd like to use "log4j", "JServ" and "Macro4Web",
rather than "Pink", "Lovely" and "Housewarm"..

--
Mvh,
Endre