Not that I know of.  I tried to script this with wget a while back ago
but couldn't.  I've asked if we could guinea pig for scarab but I'm not
sure I asked the right person so its bugzilla for now.  I even
volunteered to do whatever is needed to get scarab up and running
provided I'm granted sufficient karma to do so.

Scarab looks really cool and probably has all the features I wish for.
 Couldn't really give it an honest try because there was no data, but It
looked like it had nice online help and all so I'm pretty sure given the
opportunity to use it we could have it do what we need or I hear its
opensource ;-) so we could fix it.  It also has the advantage of NOT
being written in perl.

-Andy