Great, Andy, you're recruited... We need to get Scarab 1.0b7 up on Nagoya.

The only "issue" I have with it (but Jon promised to "fix" it before going
1.0 final) is that we can't associate a particular issue with one given
"user-attribute" default... So, issues will never be Cced to the appropriate
mailing list. We can have all mail generated by scarab copied to a single
address (and then filter on -for example- the subject line), but I want to
dig into it a little bit more...

I'm installing Scarab (I actually have installed Scarab) for my employer,
and we started using it on Monday, once I get more comfortable with it at
work (my test-bench), I believe we can start really using it for Apache.ORG,
unless some of you guys want take up the whole challenge and play with it.

    Pier