On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 10:31, John McNally wrote:
> It seems like a similar idea, or am I wrong?  I liked the idea of spfc.
> Though the change in perspective needed to think of a webapp in terms of
> event driven components was considered too great a stretch, I guess.  Is
> such an approach gaining more acceptance, or have I missed the point of
> Tapestry?

Component + Event driven web dev has got a lot more press recently. MS uses
it. Sun is trying to develope a standard for it (see Java Faces which I
believe Craig chairs) and there is quite a few other toolkits out there that
do it and some even go the full way (swinglets or whatever it is called).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald