On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 21:21, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> On 20/10/02 0:40, "Jon Scott Stevens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > on 2002/10/19 4:22 PM, "Pier Fumagalli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> I want to start a new project for a new Servlet Container that is not
> >> Tomcat! :-) Let's see how many fans I'm going to get! :-)
> >>
> >>   Pier
> >
> > Yea, let's see if we can move Jetty under Jakarta.
>
> Greg is going to kill me! :-) Sourceforge works more than fine for now...
> But sure it's damn fast! :-)

Cool.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help...  And
I'll be happy to help make the funeral arrangements.  Just tell me what
kinds of flowers and stuff cause I'm not good with that sort of thing.

-Andy

>     Pier
>

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
                    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh