Just FYI, you have failed to provide sufficient outside-of-jakarta
marketing.  Where I work, lots of people talk about "maybe we should use
cactus", and heck there are those who use all sorts of things from the
Java Developers Journal that they have insufficient knowledge and
experience to carry off.  (Yes you can write an object cache...  But why
would you, and why would you do it in your stateless session beans)...
But cactus is a well kept secret.  Its one that gets whispered often.

>From my limited experience, marketing (ugh!) is just as important as
anything else to increase your community size.

-Andy

On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 10:23, Vincent Massol wrote:

> [...]
http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
                    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh