Anyway of turning off the:

"Avoid unused local variables such as 'obj'"

for classes which extend TestCase?

It's not something to avoid in a TestCase, as it tests the type of the
returned value. These warnings make it hard to see the real problems.

Even if it's only a grep for TestCase.java and 'unused local variable' to
filter these lines out :)

Also, do you have a list of the unused imports for the test below?
I was going to do some cleaning up in Taglibs, but can't see the list.

Thanks,

Hen