On 28/5/03 9:08 "Steven Noels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sun should be happy that people create cheap implementations of their
> APIs. If their own implementations would be any better, they might also
> be making money of them. ;)

Nothing against that, absolutely, but voices are saying that JBoss Group LLC
is unwilling to pay for the compliancy tests and certification, which
everyone else in the market pays... Voices also say that Sun offered them
quite a substantial discount, but they didn't accept.

I fail to see what is the difference between JBoss Group LLC and any other
private/public corporation developing a J2EE solution...

    Pier