Actually, as registration isn't open yet, the early-bird is quite a farce.

-Brian

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 02:31 PM, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

Christ, they just got it together. While I'm covered, folks were for months
asking "Are we having an apachecon" and then it was barely advertised with
no sessions scheduled yet and early bird is already over? If I were any joe
off the street I'd probably want to at least have some vague idea what would
be covered before registering even if I wanted to register as early as
possible.....