(i know that people have different opinions about decanting content from jakarta upwards but i'm not sure anyone feels strongly enough to force votes but)

when people are moving material from the jakarta site to the main ASF site could they please ensure that they include an URL to the newer material. i know that this is a PITA but it's important that we both retain the integrity of the information in the site and also the jakarta site urls (since they are extensively linked from inside and outside).

BTW phil as a jakarta committer you're entitled to site karma (if you wish).

- robert