Henri Yandell wrote:

Multiple PMCs is not a problem. There are James, Maven people on the
Jakarta PMC etc.

The idea below still concerns me. If all the PMC's share the same website,
who is responsible for the website as a global concept. For example, the
need to do mirrors.

If a Jakarta-Site PMC exists, all other PMCs [jakarta sub-project based]
are accepting the Jakarta Site PMC's oversight over their websites.

Why is this a problem? I think it is good to be that way. How is Apache website handled btw? May be we can follow suit?

-Harish

Hen