Hi,

>Are they the same product Yoav?
>
>Messenger is a tool to make client JMS easier[i think], while the
original
>poster [you deleted the author's name *teasing*] seems to have a JMS
>server.

;)  I thought Messenger's Messagelet Engine is a server of sorts?  I may
have misread this: "Messenger also provides a Messagelet Engine which is
a JMS based container that can be deployed in any Servlet Engine to
process JMS messages via MessageListeners, Message Driven Objects,
Servlets or JSP."

If Messenger is only a client, you can obviously ignore large chunks of
what I said previously ;)  I realize Paolo's is a server (work in
progress), and that he wants an ASF-branded JMS server implementation.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.