On Apr 20, 2004, at 11:54 AM, Brian McCallister wrote:

As far as I know nothing has changed in regards to linking to LGPL code in ASL code that we host.

On a tangentially related not -- if there is anything that Hibernate does that OJB doesn't, let us know and we'll fix that problem =) The only major feature Hibernate has that OJB does not is a marketing budget, to my knowledge.

We've had quality issues with release candidates failing where previous release candidates worked.
We are now at the point where we need RC5 for one component, and RC4 for another.
Many hours were spent debugging OJB and it caused us weeks of lost development time. The OJB error messages are not helpful.
In Jetspeed we have a persistence layer and would like to try writing a plugin for Hibernate to see if we get more stability.