Hi,

>> We still need to take care of the mailing lists.  I see two options:
>> - We revive the watchdog-dev/watchdog-user mailing lists and redirect
>> them somewhere like [EMAIL PROTECTED], or
>> - We just leave them dead, take off the subscription links on the
>> Watchdog site, and indicate in our notice of dormancy that questions
>> about watchdog should be submitted to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Why not just monitor them?

There's nothing to monitor: the lists are dead.  Emails to
watchdog-dev-subscribe/unsubscribe come back with an address not found
type error.  And yet those are the addresses linked on the watchdog
site.  So we actually have broken and misleading information there ;)

Yoav

and notify the sender.  Thank you.