Hi Henri,

> >> Here's my mockup proposal:
> >>
> >> http://www.apache.org/~bayard/mock-jakarta-frontpage.html

> 3) I struck out the Japanese link. Less bothered about this one, but it's
> no longer a translation of the Jakarta site in Japanese and seems to be
> more of a commercial site now.

While you're at it, could we get a link to the Ja-Jakarta project
(www.jajakarta.org) here?  (I mean, in the "Unaffiliated Links"
section.)  Ja-Jakarta is a community in Japan devoted to
internationalization and translation of Jakarta (and other ASF)
projects.
# correct me if I'm wrong, Ja-Jakarta folks

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--
Shinobu "Kawai" Yoshida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>