On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, sebb wrote:

Looks like a *lot* of other projects use the Anakia jars and/or
stylesheets from jakarta-site2 - not just jakarta-tomcat-site...so
perhaps those need to be restored.

Sites with the older l&f:

Taglibs, Velocity, BSF, ECS, JMeter, Lucene, ORO, Regexp, Slide, Tomcat, Watchdog.

However, the following all appear to be self contained/non-users:

Taglibs, Velocity, BSF, Watchdog, Slide.

Sorry, should have remembered that, as it used to apply to jmeter...

+ JMeter.

So the broken ones look like they are Tomcat, Regexp, ORO, Lucene, ECS.

I've added the jars and the vsl back in. This is also our list of people that will have a problem when we migrate to SVN, but as they probably never change the site2 bits, they'll probably be happy with a read-only repository for a while.

Regexp builds the docs now, so I'll trust the others are okay.

Hen