On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:15:59 -0500 (EST), Henri Yandell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, sebb wrote:
>
> > Looks like a *lot* of other projects use the Anakia jars and/or
> > stylesheets from jakarta-site2 - not just jakarta-tomcat-site...so
> > perhaps those need to be restored.
>
> Sites with the older l&f:
>
> Taglibs, Velocity, BSF, ECS, JMeter, Lucene, ORO, Regexp, Slide, Tomcat,
> Watchdog.
>
> However, the following all appear to be self contained/non-users:
>
> Taglibs, Velocity, BSF, Watchdog, Slide.
>
> > Sorry, should have remembered that, as it used to apply to jmeter...
>
> + JMeter.
>
> So the broken ones look like they are Tomcat, Regexp, ORO, Lucene, ECS.

I did a search for the string "jakarta-site2" in the build.xml,v files
in CVS, and that produced quite a lot of hits (see
http://www.apache.org/~sebb/js2.txt - note that the matched text is
*followed* by the file name).

Some of the matches relate to history items, but some are in the HEAD
versions of the files, for example:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/proposal/ant-site/anakia/build.xml?only_with_tag=HEAD&view=markup

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/httpclient/build.xml?only_with_tag=HEAD&view=markup

Of course we don't know if the build targets are actually still used,
but it suggests that these files are rather more generally used.