On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

Your changes do the same as mine did, so it wasn't the 1% or 98% bit in my .page-header. Also, when you switch to a div the container no longer stretches across the screen and so the border line only goes under the logo and not all the way across.

That's not good. I'll do some digging and see if I can get it to work.

Okay, jakarta-3tier.html updated with your latest suggestions. Looks good and every step to cleaner html is a good step.

Thanks :)

Hen