On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

Alas ... I would be very sad if my two-and-a-half-year efforts could *not* be appreciated.

Dug a bit further. Due to the wonders of fonts on this Windows box, I'd only seen '??' for the links to your translations and thought that all your site does is translate the front page.

Now I see that some of the underlying projects are translated, sorry.

I'll hold off removing the translations for the moment. I'll add jajakarta in though.

My "personal" -1 to #8 (non-SUN-related translations only, though)

8) Removal of links to Japanese/Korean translations.

non-SUN?

What's the relationship between jajakarta and terra-intl btw? I see that you mention it at the bottom of the page.

Hen