Hi Rahul (and others),

First of all, sorry for the delay (but as they say here "Better later than never" :-)

No, I haven't heard from Pierre and I guess he haven't heard from his managers (as normally he is quick on answer such issues).

My feeling is that Sun will not put any efforts on Jakarta Taglibs, as they have an OSI-approved OSS project going on with Glassfish. Still, I think it worths to create a separate sub-project for the Standard Taglibs - even if it's DOA on activity, it's still a different project (because of the TCK, history, importance of JSTL, etc...)

-- Felipe

Rahul Akolkar wrote:
From the initial email in this thread: