On 03/06/06, sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 03/06/06, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To whom it may engage...
>
> news-gen:
>     [mkdir] Created dir:
/x1/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-site2/target/news-gen
>      [xslt] Processing /x1/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-site2/news.xml to
/x1/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-site2/docs/site/rss.xml
>      [xslt] Loading stylesheet
/x1/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-site2/xdocs/stylesheets/news2content.xsl
>      [xslt] /x1/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-site2/news2content.xsl:28:36:
Error! Had IO Exception with stylesheet file: common.xsl Cause:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /x1/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-site2/common.xsl
(No such file or directory)

Something odd going on here. The loaded style-sheet is

.../jakarta-site2/xdocs/stylesheets/news2content.xsl

but the error message quotes:

.../jakarta-site2/news2content.xsl

This may explain why it is looking for

.../jakarta-site2/common.xsl

rather than

.../jakarta-site2/xdocs/stylesheets/common.xsl

I'm going to try:
- deleting .../jakarta-site2/news2content.xsl just in case there is a copy there
- copying common.xsl into top-level

Copying common.xsl to the top-level works. But that in turn then
fails, because it also uses xsl:import. That can be fixed. But then
later xslt transformations fail. Etc.

According to the documentation I've read, relative references in
xsl:import tags should be resolved with respect to the parent
document.

However, when run under Gump, the references seem to be resolved
relative to the current working directory, which stops the build from
working.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Is it perhaps a feature of the xslt processor that is used?
How do I find out what is being used?

Note that the build script works fine under Java 1.4 and 1.5 when run
outside Gump.

Sebastian