Martin - maybe if you forward this to root@ and ask if there's
anything you can do to help etc, it'd be a good nudge?

Hen

On 1/10/07, Andrew C. Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
IIRC, this is my 4th attempt to resolve this (I try like every 3-4
months).  I would like to commit something.  My SVN account is not
working.  per the instructions off the SVN page I emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I
got
no response.  I am still able to log in to people.apache.org.

Suggestions for resolution?  Account name: acoliver.  Any help would be
appreciated.  I will consider requests for bribes.

-andy

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite