[EMAIL PROTECTED] :cat /usr/local/bin/svnpasswd
#!/bin/sh
echo "Please visit https://svn.apache.org/change-password";

robert burrell donkin wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 16:44 -0500, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
IIRC, this is my 4th attempt to resolve this (I try like every 3-4 months). I would like to commit something. My SVN account is not working. per the instructions off the SVN page I emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] I got no response. I am still able to log in to people.apache.org.

svnpasswd...?

- robert

No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
Email, Calendaring, ease of configuration/administration
http://buni.org