Hi everyone,

The 16th of May is the next board meeting, so I was wondering if you were all
ready to go TLP at
this stage or if you prefer to wait for next months board meeting ?
Getting the approval done will not mean you have to move over everything
immediately (we are still
volunteers) and gives us a better time-line to help out with moving things
over, set up redirects, etc..
There are a couple of things I like to see (re) checked :

- Have all people added their name to the TLP proposal ?
- Is the proposal setup according to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/templates/subproject-tlp-resolution.txt
 ?
(this was just changed recently)

If everything is ok, ping me, so I can add it to the boards agenda.. Please
remember that everything
that is added to the agenda needs to be < 80 characters on a line :)

Mvgr,
Martin