Turbine vote is finished and we are ready to go. Our TLP proposal is on
the Turbine Wiki, it is the same as the template (except that we have a
single superflous "is" in it. Everyone who finds it, can keep it).

POI vote is still running AFAIK.

So please, add the Turbine TLP proposal to the board agenda. Thanks. If
it needs reformatting, ping me.

        Best regards
                Henning

Martin van den Bemt schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The 16th of May is the next board meeting, so I was wondering if you were all
> ready to go TLP at
> this stage or if you prefer to wait for next months board meeting ?
> Getting the approval done will not mean you have to move over everything
> immediately (we are still
> volunteers) and gives us a better time-line to help out with moving things
> over, set up redirects, etc..
> There are a couple of things I like to see (re) checked :
>
> - Have all people added their name to the TLP proposal ?
> - Is the proposal setup according to
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/templates/subproject-tlp-resolution.txt
>  ?
> (this was just changed recently)
>
> If everything is ok, ping me, so I can add it to the boards agenda.. Please
> remember that everything
> that is added to the agenda needs to be < 80 characters on a line :)
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."