Any particular reason, why this can not be a part of the JMeter project?
Splitting a rather small community into two parts (apache + codehaus)
does not sound too good. Having that plugin inside the JMeter project
might lead to new hands helping out with JMeter itself.

Gaining gravity in the project is IMHO a good thing. You might want to
move TLP at some distant point in the future.

        Best regards
                Henning

On Sat, 2007-10-06 at 13:27 +0100, sebb wrote:
> JMeter has just been offered a Maven plugin for creating reports.
>
> Rather than include the code in JMeter, I think it would be better
> hosted at mojo.codehaus.org, along with the other Maven plugins.
>
> That got me thinking - perhaps a similar idea could be set up for
> JMeter plugins?
>
> Or is that a silly idea?
>
> Sebb

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy

INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350
Gesellschaftssitz: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen

            "It's good to be a lunatic..." -- 10th doctor