Hi guys,

I think I found the problem, but since I cannot reproduce
this behaviour I am clueless if this will work.
I think the problem is here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-98

I changed the version of the Surefire plugin we use to the latest
one.

I have commited it. Anything else before I make the RC-3 and cast the vote?

Thanks again, Petar.