On 14/10/2009, at 5:37 AM, Rahul Akolkar wrote:

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net> wrote:
Brett Porter wrote:

A related side note - some time back I think there was a request to shut down the slide user and dev lists, but that slipped off the radar. Is that
desired now?

At the time when we retired Slide, the idea was to keep the
lists open in case somebody picks up interest. Based on this
year's activity on the lists, I'd say there is no interest.
The lists can be shut down.
<snip/>

Unless Brett sees this over the next few days, I suggest sending an
email / adding a JIRA for infra. I think we'd want a last post for the
archives asking further communication to be on gene...@j and then we
can close the lists.

Seen, but I still prefer it be added to JIRA by someone.

Since there are still automated mails being sent to slide-dev
from Bugzilla and Gump, that address should be forwarded to
an existing mailing list.

<snap/>

Or point Bugzilla and Gump to gene...@j (even discontinue Gump if the
nags are bound to fall on deaf ears).

Notifications should be turned off for slide, IMO.

- Brett