Serge Knystautas ha scritto:
View full message headers, see the email address that you are subscribed with
and include that in your next unsubscribe request.

I know that you're frustrated that you do not remember which email address you
used to sign up, but unless the email address in question has your name in it,
the moderators will not know which address to unsubscribe for you.

I guess he must be subscribed with this address (the one he use to post), otherwise his messages wouldn't come through the list. Instead they would be in this list moderation queue.

This is not true in case moderators "allowed" his address or "accepted" this unsubribed messages.

Stefano