Hi thanks for your reply. I added my DNS in dnsserver tag of config.xml which
is <server>202.84.33.13</server> and later I tested my DNS (202.84.33.13)
and found SMTP blocked . Now I need a free DNS service that has SMTP enabled
to test my mail server. Is it clear to you now..is there any such service?

Thanks