Subject: Database table names
From: Mint Nick <mint.office.n...@gmail.com>
To: general@james.apache.org
Date: 12/29/2010 07:47 PM

Hello all, So, I've run into a snag, I thought this might be a great
place to propose a change. I'm storing everything onto a PostGre
database and noticed that both James and Liferay have tables named
subscription. Since we are about to release a new version of James,
how about adding prefixes to the tables for enhanced compatibility?
Maybe something as simple as Jsubscription, or AJsubscription? Just a
thought. It would certainly make things easier.