2010/12/30 Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>:
> Hi,
>
> There are 2 opened JIRA for this:
> https//issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMAP-228 Name JPA Database Tables and
> Columns

I think we should fix this before M3 ...

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMAP-233 jpa mapping files

To be honest I'm -0 for this patch. I think it makes sense to have the
queries specified in the annotations. Move it to an extra xml file
will just force us to mantain one more. If a dev want to change the
query he should just override the needed methods..

> The first JIRA is about adding annotations in the JAVA entities to fix the
> databases and column names so they will be the same for every database
> vendors.
> We can discuss if we need to add a JAMES_ prefix to the table names or if we
> should advice to use a dedicated table space for James database.
>
> The second JIRA is about having external mapping XML files so the
> administrator could always rename/adapt the database structure and related
> queries.
>
> Both JIRA need to be implemented before 3.0 release.
>
> Tks,
>
> Eric
>
> PS: I have copied serv-...@james.apache.org
>

> On 30/12/2010 03:31, hanasaki wrote:
>>
>> This is not really an issue.
>> You can make two name spaces with userIds to access them too:
>>    - id = jamesSmtp
>>    - id = liferayPortal
>>
>> Happy holidays!

Bye.