Hi,

I'm hoping this list is the right place to ask.

I am looking to "proxy" my Exchange mail to Gmail to be able to use the
Mailbox app - I am aware that this possibly violates IT policies, so this
is a technical question, not a why and don't do it one ;)

So, I have a Exchange server that can be accessed remotely on mobile
devices (assuming via ActiveSynch, it's the Exchange option on the iOS).

I want all mail from this server to end up in my gmail account, but
forwarding is not enabled server side.

What I wanted to do is to set up a proxy email server that fetches mail
using the mobile protocol from the Exchange server, then allowing gmail to
pull that mail with POP3.

Would James be the right "proxy" for this? I have researched this a bit,
and it looks to me like I would need to be able to fetch mail with POP3 for
James to support this, which I can't.

Any thoughts or pointers would be very appreciated.

thanks,

Jens