On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 6:00 AM,  <nandu.ah...@accenture.com> wrote:

> I understand that obfuscation is not the solution for disallowing hackers
> about the info of code, however it enables to make the readability and
> understandability of the code very less and it gets difficult to for hacker
> to read it.
>
> So what way Tizen gives me to hide my source code details or to disallow
> reverse engineering.
> Obfuscation , any other tool ?

Try a search engine, this topic comes up moderately frequently
(javascript obfuscation).

There's nothing specific to Tizen.

A short answer is if you have something you think is so valuable
nobody should be able to look at the code, you need to keep it on your
sever and deliver it as a service, don't send it to the client.