------- Original Message -------
Sender : Spring Zhang<spring.zh...@linaro.org>
Date : 2012-09-27 15:38 (GMT+09:00)
Title : Re: [Tizen General] Tizen Dev Phone and Tizen 2.0 Alpha image.

Hi, Daehyeon,

I've another question that how to restore MBR/EBRs to GPT? Is there also a
tool? Flash an old u-boot?

On 27 September 2012 13:30, Daehyeon Jung <darrenh.j...@samsung.com> wrote:

Yes! Please refer this -
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/reference/flash-device
Important thing is you have to migrate partition to GPT from MBR/EBRs.

Thanks,
Daehyeon