On 10/5/2012 9:27 AM, Daniel Juyung Seo wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Arjan van de Ven <ar...@linux.intel.com>
> wrote:
>> On 10/5/2012 9:11 AM, Daniel Juyung Seo wrote:
>>> As far as I know, Kibum Kim is away and he is just a SCM guy.
>>
>> SCM guy ?
>
> Yes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_Control_Management
> He just dumped Tizen source code from Samsung internal git to public Tizen
> git.

btw, are you telling me that Samsung just basically clobbered all the work that
the
dozen of Intel Tizen folks did over the last, like 15 months??
And what about the other contributors to this Linux Foundation project?

that not only sounds incredibly rude, it really sounds like bad business,
clobbering
millions of dollars of work from other companies like this; companies that are
trying
to work with Samsung.