On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:02 AM, naveen kumar <naveenkumar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> According to the following link
> https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/general/2012-June/000675.html.It is
> mentioned that Tizen 1.0 version does not Support the call of C++ functions
> from JavaScript. Can you please let us now,whether it is supported from next
> higher Version.Recently Tizen 2.0 is released, will it support  C++ calls
> from Java script.Waiting for your positive reply.

Not at this time.  There's a carefully constructed sandbox in the form of the
web runtime (webkit based) which handles your web app, including  the
javascript. Calling into a separate binary library which is not known to
the runtime would provide a way to break out of that sandbox, and so is
not considered appropriate.

Looking to the future I can't make any promises but if you see the sorts
of things other app environments are working on, you can make a guess
that some kind of "hybrid" app model, which would make js calling into
a binary app-provided library possible, will likely come to Tizen eventually.