On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Andreas Enbacka <aenba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just wanted to comment on this; the restriction to not be able to
> access third-party native code libraries from a web app in Tizen will
> make certain types of apps difficult or impossible to port to Tizen
> (anyway for third-party application developers). Or is this considered
> not a problem? Web technolgies are nice and powerful, but cannot be
> used for all applications, especially due to performance issues.

I guess the most I can say here is the team are well aware
of the situation!  Various ways to help are underway or under
consideration, the problem for me is I don't have any good way
of keeping track of what has been "announced" and what hasn't
so to avoid getting yelled at... just don't assume the current
state of the 2.0 alpha is the last and final solution for everything.